Assisted Lifestyle Home Care
After eight successful years in the non-medical home care industry, Assisted Lifestyle, Inc. rebranded in 2010 to accommodate the growing need for customized care. Assisted Lifestyle Home Care is now recognized as a leader in quality medical and non-medical home care for seniors, adults, and children. The Assisted Lifestyle staff consists of highly trained individuals who specialize in Pediatric Care, Private Duty Nursing, Infusion Care, Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Our highly skilled RNs, LPNs, CNAs, PNAs and IHAs are committed to ensuring your loved one receives quality care in a loving and secure environment.
The vision of Assisted Lifestyle Home Care is to provide exceptional in-home care while optimizing the quality of life for our clients in a safe and secure environment.
The Assisted Lifestyle Difference
Assisted Lifestyle is well known in the health care community for being reliable, honest and caring. We are not driven by revenue; our satisfaction comes from knowing we have made a difference in someone’s life.
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- For us, its personal; we become your loved one’s advocate.
- Our goal is to ensure that every customer is satisfied.
Our Quality Improvement Program helps us to operate efficiently, while delivering excellent response time and exceptional follow-through.
- We make follow-up calls and visits throughout the duration of service.
- We return calls the same day – regardless of the nature of the call
- We go above and beyond the call of duty to ensure satisfaction.
Because We Care.